A reliable debt management software solution, ACS was created for organisations with medium to large collection operations. With the scalability to support over 1000 users, ACS is a sophisticated end to end collection solution.
ACS boosts its clients’ bottom lines through faster account processing, higher collection rates and more efficient staff utilisation.
The software delivers a high level of flexibility, with a table-based format that allows clients to tailor processes to their organisation’s work practices. Screens and reports can be easily customised and data can be interfaced with other software systems.
Benefits of ACS include:
- Increased collection rates through greater output of actions
- Reduction of overheads through process automation
- Streamlining of collector tasks
- Uniformity of process and actions undertaken
- Higher throughput of accounts
- Elimination of menial tasks
ACS is scalable, runs on Windows, UNIX based operating systems and can be used as a stand-alone or interfaced system, which is easy to customise and allows remote user access. ACS has full integration into fully blended call centre telephony and has features that support and prompt adherence to compliance.
ACS provides the following features and simplifies debt management through;
- Fully-integrated debtor accounting
- Full Open Item Client accounting
- Trust account management
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Payment arrangement management
- Comprehensive and flexible reporting
- Remote access module
- Automatic enforcement of quality assurance policies
Comprehensive management reporting is a key feature of ACS, as is its user friendly online remote access user portal. ACS has multiple platforms, is menu driven to create ease of use and has extensive payment provider interfaces.
ACS also assists in making recovery processes become faster and more efficient with;
- Software that’s easy to learn and use Work flow management tools;
- Automated user diaries;
- Automated calculation of debtor charges;
- Batch loading facilities;
- Flexible document production; and
- Data extraction facilities.
ACS is an ideal solution for organisations performing high volume collections and that require increased profitability and efficiencies.