ACS employs qualified and experiences programmers who are responsible for software development and upkeep.
First and second level IT support is available to all users, along with access to program developers who will work with the client to tailor client specific processes and outputs.
A programmer will oversee the full implementation of ACS into the clients existing IT infrastructure.
Exceptional customer service is offered from the point of implementation through the life of application, which is achieved through;
• Compatibility analysis of your existing software;
• Onsite comprehensive user training;
• Onsite customisation of modules;
• Maintenance by the Australian-based developers and programmers at ACS;
• Remote access
• Unlimited staff account access